Call for abstracts
The Committee invites abstract submissions for:
- Short oral communication
to be presented at “Oeno 2015”.
In order to help the scientific committee to review the abstract, the authors must indicate:
- To which topic the abstract should be assigned (the list of topics is available in the web site).
- The preference for oral or poster presentation.
General Guidelines for Abstract Submissions
All abstracts must be submitted in English or in French using the following guidelines and call for proposals page.
- Name(s) and affiliation(s) of the corresponding author and co-author(s)-
- Title of the paper (200 characters max including spaces)
- 4 keywords words
- Main text should be sufficiently descriptive, including methodological aspects and the main results, but not exceed 2500 characters including spaces. Diagrams, illustrations, tables, graphics or bibliographic references are not requested. Use 10 point normal Times New Roman typeface, justified alignment, type single line spacing.
All abstracts will go through the following process:
• An email confirmation of receipt of abstract will be sent
• All abstracts will be reviewed by a panel from the scientific committee
• Acceptance of an abstract will be based on relative merit and the degree to which the abstract meets the aims of the Program
• The criteria for evaluating abstracts include, but are not limited, to the following:
1. Clarity of abstract
2. Contribution to the theme of the Conference
3. Interest to an international audience
4. Methodology should be specified
5. Main results should be presented
Authors will be notified of their abstract results from 15 March 2015, on their personal “Oeno 2015” account.
The deadline for the texts corresponding to the selected communications (oral and poster) is fixed on 30 April 2015. These texts will be gathered for proceedings. Guidelines for the final text will be downloaded from “Oeno 2015’ web site after acceptance.